Skip to main content

Recovery inspiration

 Recovery is not linear. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Story

 My Story Hello, my name is Helen Rose. I have suffered from anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa for 3 years now. It all started with a simple YouTube workout and a strive to lose weight, and it spiraled out of control and became an eating disorder. Last year I have been noticed by doctors and have found treatment. Last year in October 2020 was one of the worst years. I was purging every meal that I ate. I was refusing food. I was hiding food. I was lying to everyone I loved. I was tearing my entire family apart. I was forced to get help. My blood sugar was deathly low and I was passing out. I was killing myself. My mom would cry everyday begging me to eat. I was consumed. I was at a low weight when I am 5'7. I was restricting my calorie intake to a dangerously low level. I was taking handfuls of laxatives almost everyday. My hair was falling out in chunks. I was exercising almost everyday. I hated my body and had severe body dysmorphia. I was scared, scared of everything. I am 13...

Eating Disorder Recovery

 8/3/21 I am so unbelievably tired of this. I wake up everyday hating who I am and despising what I do to me and my family. I have so much hatred for my eating disorder it is insane. I feel like I am going to end up killing myself because I just can't handle it anymore. I am struggling so bad. Recovery is so hard but I know it is going to be worth it. If anyone is reading this, I hope you know you are worth recovery and always will be.